Current Family Login
Thank you for being a part of the Sloane Family. We know that coming to camp is a big decision and we are so happy that you are sharing your family with ours!
As you count down the days until your visit to Camp Sloane, we know that there are a lot of questions that you'll need answered. Whether it’s your first year or your fifth year, please feel welcome to call and speak to a director at any time. We will keep this page updated with reminders and everything you’ll need to help get ready for camp, including important forms, packing lists, how to request a cabin mate and information on sending mail.
How to request a bunkmate
Please review our bunkmate request guidelines for 2020 as some updates have been made. Remember, we will only guarantee ONE reciprocal request for campers of the same age and gender and families MUST follow the bunkmate guidelines:
- Each camper may only request one other camper
- Both campers must request each other
- Both campers must be the same gender and age—if one camper is older, they must drop down to the younger village
- You can put in your bunk request at the time of registering or simply email us to email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks before your session. After the two-week mark, we cannot make any guarantees even if the request is reciprocal.
- Camp Sloane is not able to make tent changes at check-in for any reason.
- We may not be able to honor requests in the WILD, LEAD and CIT programs as tent placement is based on scheduling, capacity totals, and staffing.
We cannot accommodate more than one tent mate per camper because it can have a negative impact on the other campers. Camp is about building relationships and making new friends.
Teen Programs for our oldest campers
If your camper will be a rising 9th - 12th grader for summer 2021 make sure to check out our Teen Programs Page to find out what we have on tap for our up and coming leaders and teenagers. Camp doesn’t end at high school!
Teen Leader Reunion Registration
Join us for our ONLY winter program available to any camper who participated in WILD, LEAD or CIT in summer 2019. Register through your camper account for a weekend of reuniting, fun activities and seeing camp in all of its winter glory! Registration is $250, dates for 2021 will be announced soon.