Current Family Login
Thank you for being a part of the Sloane Family. We know that coming to camp is a big decision and we are so happy that you are sharing your family with ours!
As you count down the days until your visit to Camp Sloane, we know that there are a lot of questions that you'll need answered. Whether it’s your first year or your fifth year, please feel welcome to call and speak to a director at any time. We will keep this page updated with reminders and everything you’ll need to help get ready for camp, including important forms, packing lists, how to request a bunk mate, and information on sending mail.
How to request a bunkmate
Remember, we will only guarantee ONE reciprocal request for campers of the same age and gender and families MUST follow the bunkmate guidelines:
- Each camper may only request one other camper
- Both campers must request each other
- Both campers must be in the same camp (Hill - girls+ or Valley - boys+) and age—if one camper is older, they must drop down to the younger village
- You can put in your bunk request at the time of registering or simply email us to email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks before your session. After the two-week mark, we cannot make any guarantees even if the request is reciprocal.
- Camp Sloane is not able to make tent changes at check-in for any reason.
We cannot accommodate more than one tent mate per camper because it can have a negative impact on the other campers. Camp is about building relationships and making new friends.
Teen Programs for our oldest campers
If your camper is currently in 10th grade make sure to check out our Teen Program Page to find out what we have on tap for our up-and-coming leaders. Camp doesn’t end at high school!