Packing For Camp
Please take a look at our full packing list here. This list details everything your camper will need for a full 2 week session at camp. If your camper is staying for more than one session, we have a laundry service that will pick up their clothes on the last Thursday of the session and return them on the Saturday, so they'll have nice clean clothes for the next session!
Please make sure to label EVERYTHING your camper brings with them to camp.
For luggage, we recommend a camp-style trunk or footlocker, such as the ones found at Everything Summer Camp
In a small bag your camper should bring:
* FACE MASKS * WATER BOTTLE * 2 BATHING SUITS * TOWEL * SUNSCREEN * BUG SPRAY *
- If the weather is cooler a sweatshirt or light jacket is suggested
- Campers taking Horse Riding lessons, need to bring long pants & hard-soled shoes with 1/2” heel
- Please send your camper with closed-toe footwear with a back, as most activities require sneakers or hiking boots. Crocs are not considered appropriate footwear for most activities.
- All articles of clothing worn or brought to camp should be clearly marked with the camper’s name.
- Unmarked or unclaimed lost and found will be held until October 1st, at which time it will be donated to charity.
DO NOT BRING VALUABLES TO CAMP. CELL PHONES, IPODS, VIDEO GAMES, AND TRADING CARDS ARE PROHIBITED. CAMP SLOANE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THESE ITEMS THAT ARE BROUGHT TO CAMP.