- Must be 18 years of age and a high school graduate (unless applying for CIT)
- Must pass application, reference, and criminal background checks
- Must submit a Form I-9, a Form W-4, and a Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Must submit Health History and Physical Examination information
- Must love working with children!
In addition to your application, you’re required to submit at least two reference forms from adults who can attest to your character and work ethic. The references must include at least 1 personal and one professional.
As soon as you submit your application, your references will receive an email from us. Please make sure you have their permission to list them as references.
We’ll contact you to schedule an interview when we receive your application and reference forms. The interview will last 30 minutes to an hour and is a chance for us to get to know you and for you to ask any questions you might have about camp.
If you’re a former Sloane camper or staff member, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re new to Sloane, we recruit international staff from the agencies below. If you’re not already signed up with an agency, please contact us before you apply.
- Camp America
- Camp Leaders
If you have any questions or concerns about Summer Camp positions, please email email@example.com.