How to request a bunkmate
Remember, we will only guarantee ONE reciprocal request that follows our bunking guidelines:
- Each camper may only request one other camper
- Both campers must request each other (aka the request must be 'reciprocal')
- Both campers must be in the same grade and in the same camp (Hill - girls+ / Valley - boys+) — if one camper is older, they will need drop down to the younger village (we can only accommodate this when there is no more than a one year grade difference).
- You can put in your bunk request at the time of registering or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks before your session. After the two-week mark, we cannot make any guarantees even if the request is reciprocal.
- Camp Sloane is not able to make tent changes at check-in for any reason.
- We cannot accommodate more than one tent mate per camper because it can have a negative impact on the other campers inthe tent. Camp is about building relationships and making new friends.
These guidelines apply to both Overnight & Day Camp