The Birchbark, March 2022
As Spring approaches, our excitement for Summer 2023 is building. We have been busy hiring staff, purchasing new equipment, and prepping some great new programs for our campers - did you hear we're introducing guitar lessons and bringing back crew rowing?!
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped us grow over the last few years. Sloane means so much to so many, and it is incredible to have your support in providing the all-important camp experience for our campers.
Check out the latest edition of our newsletter, The Birchbark, to see how your donations helped our campers in 2022.
Inside, you will find:
- A letter from our Executive Director, Bear Bryant
- A letter from our Board Chair, Mary Vines
- A visual representation of how your donations helped
- A list of all our 2022 donors
- Alumni News and information