The Birchbark, December 2021
It was so amazing to be able to open our gates again for summer 2021. Over the course of 8 weeks, we welcomed close to 800 campers to our Day and Overnight programs and filled Sloane with the sound of laughter, fun, and new friends once again. Find out more about our summer in the latest edition of our newsletter, The Birchbark.
Inside, you will find:
- A letter from our Executive Director, Bear Bryant
- A visual representation of our summer in numbers
- An update on enrolment for 2022
- A link to watch our recent 'State of the Camp' address
- Information on how you can help and join our ongoing fundraising efforts.
Thank you for helping Camp Sloane stay strong through your much appreciated and continued support.
GIVE TODAY READ 'THE BIRCHBARK'